Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wma Plugin Modul For Nero 7 Ultra Edition

A Musical Farewell


I need my pain I need to slap my fist at God and I need him
hell and the flames
the world capitulated as the rock crumbles under
invaders of Titans Cronus
stirred up from the throne
young son of a traitor and tyrant

I need silence when all music was born
I need
hell and the flames and the pain when all the happiness conceived of the earth from her womb

fertilized by the tears of sad Odin
I need the crows and the war and revolution, the guillotine

long for the crown of the Emperor
with it since I put the chains on my wrists
of history and the keys of St. Peter
me as they melt immanent

Ephesus I need to mold my wings
my pen

I need my sword Dante and Beethoven
kneel down to ask them to stand
I want my two best
three ships, I will first
and my car next to the edge of a broken life

I need to know that I will have over the next mile bay

to dictate this symphony
my god bearded, fatherly
when I will give him a look of eyes and all this
playing a musical
say goodbye

0 comments:

Post a Comment