Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Top Up My Gas Meter

From our correspondent, in his house, watching television.

Here Sanremo festival







This morning, after the small hours with "Sanremo 2010" I awoke with this dilemma:
policy has won the right to take the ass or is it a grant of the Italian people?


The first observation that came to my mind led me to consider the strange association of ideas (political-sanremo) who gave birth to my mind. Only my mind? I think not, because the first person I met out of the house, the concierge told me, 'Did you see Pupo? That never grows, he believes yet the stories with the principles. "I did the rest of the way to get to the nearest newsstand weighing the political depth of that concept, but I had not yet reached its full understanding, when the newsagent," Good morning, Doctor! Costanzo has seen how angry you are? "I take the newspaper and usually do not tell you who, through the pedestrian crossing with several guilt belong to the category (public) of those who have spoiled the mood of the spouse of Maria De Filippi, to get to where I do the usual bar breakfast. Julie the bartender winked at me and says: "Dr, we are too strong, we sent in the first Eurovision revolt of a great orchestra. "
I drank hot coffee, with tears in his eyes I thought:" But the scores were tossed crumpled against whom? Against the audience? Against the leaders Rai? Against the spectators televotanti or against the Homunculus Politicus?

cried for burns in the mouth or my intimate thoughts? Meanwhile, in the mind continued to move images Lippi, the workers of Termini Imerese Electrician senior RAI ... .. and the tears continued to fall with copious final hiccup when I saw Mrs. Clerici whiten just before reading the final televerdetto.
Thinking about that? Someone Vespa has seen the end of the hall of the Teatro Ariston notes for a new review of Italian history "From the Savoy to the Partisans" No maybe it is a likeness, not the well-known journalist of Porta a Porta.
But surely there's room in on.li Bersani and Scajola not possible to cheer their favorite singers, but to answer the questions of Constantius on the employment situation of the South, a sort of "question time" on the staff. Well let us tell the truth: 10 million viewers per evening are coveted by everyone. A Beghelli, eaters supportive of Philadelphia, to ciucciatori of slush under the sun, but also to record assault, politicians in search new audiences, to all those who think they solve their own existence in the private but not pompous in the limelight. Maybe the directors
Rai could donate some "no" reminding everyone that the end "are just songs."

0 comments:

Post a Comment